Services - Field engineer
Since the founding of KYMC in 1968, the company has been producing the finest new generation printing and converting equipment including flexo printing presses, rotogravure printing presses, coating / laminating machines, slitting / rewinder machines, and plate mounting machines for the world market. Today, KYMC has over 2,000 installations in 80 countries. This experience and innovation has helped KYMC earn worldwide trust from valued c lientele in the flexible packaging industry.
- Assignments to fulfill service for the installations within North America
- Response service call for machine breakdowns
- Inspections and maintenance of installed machines at our customers‘ sites
- Preventative maintenance
- Assistance to installation of new printing machines
- Reporting during and after business trips
- Training to our customers‘ maintenance staff
Professionals level (> 2 years)
- Completed technical apprenticeship (Electrics, Mechatronics or Equipment Electrics)
- Profound knowledge of SPS programming SIEMENS S7
- Knowledge of mechanics and pneumatics (FESTO) as an added advantage
- Reliable written and spoken English skills
- High customer and team orientation
- Independent, responsible and target oriented work approach
- Willingness to travel
A job within a successful team that prepares you thoroughly for your duties and offers support at any time. You will quickly take over responsibilty for interesting and challenging tasks that will enhance your personal development.
Lean hierarchies, fast decision making processes and attractive work conditions distinguish our company.
Please send your comprehensive job application to:
Kuen Yuh Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd.
No.8, Jingke Rd., Nantun Dist., Taichung City 40852, Taiwan